What’s the right approach to independent senior living? One that respects your personal freedoms and is driven by an overwhelming commitment to service. Your continued independence is of paramount importance to us at Peace Village, and everything we do is pointed toward supporting it. We also work to give you variety — from floor plans to dining to a wide range of amenities, there’s a world of choice waiting for you here.
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Solid oak 6-panel doors and trim
- Quartz countertops, maple cabinets, premium hardware and millwork
- Brushed nickel hardware and light fixtures
- Ceramic or wood laminate foyer and kitchen floors
- GE® appliances
- Private balcony or patio
- Wall-to-wall plush carpet
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Walk-in showers or tubs
- Safety handrails
- Medicine cabinets
- Fire protection system, including sprinklers and smoke and heat detectors throughout
- Thermopane® casement windows
- Individual heating and cooling system
- 24/7 security
Included in Monthly Fee
- Flexible dining plan with a variety of culinary options
- Utilities (gas, electric, water, sewer, trash)
- Basic cable
- Lawn care and snow removal
- Wi-Fi campus-wide
- Apartment maintenance
- Emergency response system
- Activities, social events and outings
- Daily and monthly housekeeping
- Personal laundry services
- Transportation to shops, entertainment and events
- Personalized fitness programs
- Massage services
- Educational and wellness workshops
- Wellness evaluations
The living space you’re looking for.
Beautiful one- and two-bedroom apartments. Use the links to look at our floorplans.
For more on independent living at Peace Village, or to schedule a personal tour, use the contact form or call 708-361-3683.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can enjoy a delicious meal at any of three dining venues, visit with friends, enjoy the fitness center, or attend a lecture — all without leaving the comfort of your home. We even have connected, underground parking. Everything is just a short stroll or elevator ride from your apartment.
Yes. Unlike many senior living communities, 55+ developments and independent living high-rises, Peace Village offers care services, on site — from Circle Inn assisted living and Courtyard memory care to rehabilitation therapies. This means that if your health needs change, you won’t have to search for services or move from your home.
Not-for-profit communities, such as Peace Village, manage their financial resources in accordance with their mission. Long-standing values are reflected in governance and management.
Benefits of a not-for-profit community include:
- Value. Profits are reinvested into the community
- Stability. Not-for-profit organization serving the community
- Support. Direction by a dedicated board of trustees composed of community business leaders
- Quality. Endowments that support extra programs and services generally not available at for-profit communities
Yes. If you drive your own vehicle, we can offer you on-site parking at ground level or secured below-ground parking. If you don’t drive, you can schedule transportation via our community van or on-site sedan service to churches, shopping and medical appointments.