If the time comes that you or a loved one should need assistance with the activities of daily living, an assisted living apartment at Circle Inn may be the perfect choice. We develop a personalized care plan for everyone, where needs are carefully assessed to determine the care options that best suit them.
You and your family can rest easy knowing that a trained staff that includes licensed nurses is available 24/7. By combining personal assistance, community and the privacy of your own home, the culture at Circle Inn promotes independence, vitality and social engagement.
- Five levels of Personalized Care Plans
- Three nutritious meals daily served restaurant-style
- Medication management
- Regular wellness checks
- Activities and events on- and off-site
- Scheduled transportation
- Physician, podiatrist, ophthalmologist and dental consultations available
Just the right level of assistance.
- Assistance with daily living — bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, overall hygiene, mobility and more
- Consultative nursing services as needed to help identify medical issues
- Regular family conferences as needed or requested
- Regular blood pressure and weight checks
- Transportation by bus to all scheduled outside activities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Emergency response system
- Fire safety system
- Basic cable TV
- All utilities except phone
- À la carte services that include medication reminders and supervision, diabetic supervision
Access to our entire community.
Every assisted living apartment at Circle Inn is private, equipped with a full bath and kitchen area. Residents receive all the support they need, and may take full advantage of all the social, educational and physical activities and opportunities throughout the community. You need not already be a resident of Peace Village to become a Circle Inn assisted living resident. Direct admittance is always available.
For more on services at the Circle Inn, use the quick form or call 708-361-3683 to schedule a private tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
In general, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on the circumstances of your situation, or that of your loved one, you can match needs to the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — an assisted living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
This is the idea of the “continuum” of care. In addition to assisted living, Peace Village offers Courtyard Memory Care for those suffering memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia.