A loved one struggling with Alzheimer’s disease or other age related dementias lives in the moment — and that’s where the memory care team at The Courtyard at Peace Village attempts to connect.
The difference is whole-person care.
Celebrating individuality, staying connected to loved ones, and maintaining personal interactions and relationships with residents are just some of the methods employed by The Courtyard’s whole-person approach to memory care.
Our care encompasses the mind, body, and spirit to help build confidence and celebrate accomplishments. We embrace each resident’s individual needs and abilities to deliver holistic care that helps them lead a life of purpose, safety, dignity and renewed happiness.
Warm, Welcoming Environment
- 16 private suites
- Intimate, homelike environment
- Comfortable living room and common areas
- Full program of activities
- Beautiful, secure outdoor areas
- Trained staff on site 24/7
- Nursing staff on site 24/7
- Physician, podiatrist, ophthalmologist and dental consultations available
- Emergency call response system
- Administration, storage and reordering of all medications
- Assistance with daily living – bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, and overall hygiene and mobility
Responsive Nutrition Management
- Three nutritious meals prepared daily
- Snacks available 24/7
- Consistent monitoring of nutritional needs
An emphasis on familiarity, comfort and well-being.
The Courtyard at Peace Village offers the right approach in the right environment for seniors needing care for Alzheimer’s disease or other age-related dementias. Convenient to Palos Park, Tinley Park and Orland Park, memory care at The Courtyard means long-term peace of mind. Contact us to learn more.