Life at Peace Village
Peace Village was built in 1988 under the watchful eye of Peace Memorial Ministries, an Illinois nonprofit organization created to promote and support the purposes of Peace Memorial Church in Palos Park, IL. Peace Memorial Ministries was established as a continuation of the faith-based outreach of Peace Memorial Church. With strong ties to a religious organization, the staff at Peace Village is committed to creating only the highest-quality life experiences for residents.
While the 22 acre campus offers the serene beauty common throughout the Palos area, our location is just a stone’s throw from neighboring Orland Park and Tinley Park, two of Chicagoland’s largest and most vibrant suburban communities.
At Peace Village, residents have access to an array of amenities and services designed to make life comfortable, fun and fulfilling.
- Regularly scheduled Educational and Wellness Workshops
- Memory Support Programming for Independent Living and Assisted Living
- On-site dining at the Village Inn Restaurant, the Village Bistro and the Menker Dining Room
- Computer, Craft and Game Rooms
- Proximity to the Shoppes at Mill Creek and Orland Square Mall in Orland Park, with transportation available within a 12-mile radius of Peace Village
- Transportation to Peace Memorial Church and Our Lady of the Woods Catholic Church
- On-Site Health Care Services
- 24-Hour Security
- Fitness Center
- Guest Rooms for Family and Friends
We’ve also created a variety of programs to make moving in and living here as worry-free as possible. Contact us today to schedule a tour or request more information.